Here you´ll find the Jazz Summit in it´s entirety . Feel free to further discuss the topics in the comment sections!
The Jazz Summit – Day 1
The State of JazzArtistic Feature: Moskus (NO)
- Introduction by Prof. Bjørn Alterhaug
- Fiona Talkington
- Francesco Martinelli
- Bugge Wesseltoft: Jazz Today, The Record Business and New Technology
- Stuart Nicholson: Runic Reading or What Approximately 5,250 Concerts Can Tell You About Jazz Today
- Questions, Answers and Discussion by Fiona Talkington
A Critical View On Jazz EducationArtistic Feature: Mattis Kleppen
- Iain Ballamy
- Erling Aksdal: What are the challenges in jazz education and how do we meet them in our institution?
- Django Bates: How dare you PLAY in a classroom?
The Jazz Summit – Day 2Artistic Feature: Pelbo
- Pelbo (Ine Hoem, Kristoffer Lo and Trond Bersu): From 30 to 3,000 spectators in one year
- Stuart Nicholson: Dancing with Death
- Peter John Martin: Jazz in the 21st century: Not dead again?